Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

{Gotta love your family...}

I talked to my grandparents today. Seriously, as much as I love them they also drive me crazy. My grandpa is always on me about not having a boyfriend and when am I going to have kids so he can have more great-grand kids. So, I'm talking to my grandma and my grandpa asks if I have a boyfriend yet. I say no. He's in the background BTW asking this stuff. So, he says, "No?! Why not?" My grandma says, "Because she's not ready." Really? I do not recall saying this ever. He says, "Not ready?! Doesn't she want kids?" My grandma says, "No!" What?!?! I've never said that. I've known since I was like 15 I wanted kids. So then I speak up in THEIR conversation and say that's not true at all and my grandma repeats it. Geez. If I knew what exactly I was doing wrong, I'd do something about it. All I know right now is I work too much to meet anyone. Dating people at work hasn't exactly worked out either even though it would be more convenient! LOL  What's ironic is I KNOW as soon as I do start dating someone, they'll give me a hard time about that too. Mostly, I can see them ALL saying they thought I'd "gone the other way" or something like that. They have in the past. Oh well. What can ya do? Trust me, I'd rather be at home making and raising babies than all this working I'm doing.

I really thought I'd be married with babies right now myself. It's probably why I married so young in the first place and, hence, my down fall.

Anyway, on another note we're about to get some crazy cold weather! Colorado's a beautiful state in the Autumn and I wish it'd just stay that way for a few months before bringing in cold Winter weather instead of just a few weeks of Fall. What I'd really like is some good time off to enjoy said Autumn weather. I've got two very long weeks ahead of me to suffer through before being about to enjoy GOOD time off.



On a funny note, I have a huge pimple under the skin on my cheek and another in the crease of my nose. Of course I'm entirely self-conscious about it and swear that's all the anyone at the gym noticed. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment