150 lbs
Water weight? Most likely since my weight has always varied by 3-5lbs during that monthly visit.
Right now, well not right this minute, I'm working on a monthly workout calendar. Something I can look at and see all of my options for that day. You know, like what classes are going on at the 2 gyms I like attending - 24 Hour Fitness has multiple gym access and they offer different classes at different gyms. I'll also include run days and race days on this calendar.
I need to start adding more strength training again to my workout. I've kinda gotten away from that since I started running more. Don't get me wrong either... I'm also not running every single day. I still hate running. So, this is kind of a struggle for me. I do have a goal to beat my last 5K time of 41:33.
I've got a routine eye exam today and I feel like a 13 year old again with the few breakouts I've got going on. It's lovely. I suppose it could be worse.
On another note...
Does anyone else use GroopDealz?
They've got the cutest stuff at great discounts!
I woke-up to find this cute bracelet set in my email
Small, I know, but anyway by the time I went to see how much it costs (only $10 from $28) and purchase it, it was already sold out! Ah, well.


you got this girl! don't stress about the scale! I have noticed that since I have added strength training that running/biking is easier!
ReplyDeleteThanks, lady! I appreciate that!
DeleteI'm going to be thrilled when I get to 150!
ReplyDeleteYou got this girl! Looks like you're extremely close!
Delete