Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

{Tired of being tired}

Today's my first day off and I am exhausted.
I worked the last 2 nights (and 2 days before that) and I've gotten the worst sleep this week.

Other than that, things are going great.
Yesterday, while getting ready for work, I didn't pay any attention to the bluejeans I grabbed from my closet.
As I was putting them on I felt disgusted because I'd grabbed a pair of jeans that haven't fit me, like at all, in over a year. But, I decided to try them anyway. They fit! And, they fit perfectly. This situation is exactly why I stopped weighing myself. I would drive myself crazy! So, I actually did weigh myself yesterday and I still weigh 145, which is a pound less than I did a month ago. Yet, these jeans fit me better today than they did a month ago. It makes me extremely happy.

What was nice also was two co-workers asking me last night how much weight I've lost now because I looked so much thinner. It's the small things. :)

Here are some of my latest workouts I've completed:

So, with this leg workout... I did this 2 days ago and I am still in a lot of muscle soreness pain. It's definitely a good workout!!



I tried to make-up for my lack of sleep by pretty much sleeping, or tying to, all day.
To not feel like such a degenerate, I took the dog on a walk and got in some pretty good pictures.
Just a few...  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment