You ever feel this way? I can say today was not one of those days. Neither was yesterday. I didn't take a picture of either outfit, surprisingly, but I got so many compliments on Monday's outfit. I was able to make Polyvore outfits of what I wore though haha.
This is what I wore Monday. Seriously, I can't even begin to tell you how many compliments I received. It was pretty nice. :)
The other outfit I ran into my ex in. It was great and I felt great. :) The Polyvore outfit just doesn't do it justice but I like it.
So, that's that. Otherwise, things are going pretty good. I'm finishing up my Bachelor's degree and will be done with classes December. Talk about excited. My mom and Aunt are coming up for a visit also this weekend, so I'd like to get done with this week's school work by Thursday so I won't have to worry about it. We're going to the Avery Brewing 20th Anniversary Party Sunday. :)
I think about this often as i put on my running shorts and t-shirts to run errands in or grab a quick dinner out.
ReplyDeleteI have this fear too! I think about how many people I am going to see when I get dressed in the morning. Is it totally vain of me?
ReplyDeleteI love the first outfit and it is so simple!
20somethingbusinesswoman.com