So, I have some new goals in mind.
The last time I had a goal it revolved around a new outfit.
This time around I've chosen the same, just with two tops instead of pants and a top.
Here are today's pictures of me in those two tops:
In both outfits, I would like for these two tops to fit more comfortably by November 17.
November 17 is my first goal deadline because I'll be in Louisiana and wearing the Saints jersey that day.
Ugh.
I can't believe I let myself get back to this point and gain back all that weight and hard work!
Not again though.
De. Term. Ined.
On a slightly different note, how crazy bloated do I get?
In the mornings, I start out feeling great and looking thin.
By the afternoon, I get so bloated I look 5 months pregnant!!




No comments:
Post a Comment