I have always loved a Jeep.
Specifically, the Jeep Wrangler.
Don't get me wrong, the others are nice too but there's just something about a Wrangler I love.
I've had my lil PT Loser Cruiser since 2010 when the car I had before that died.
I felt desperate to get something and it couldn't be a manual since I'd just had surgery on my left ankle. The PT fit the bill on everything, mainly just being reliable.
I've waited for so long to get the car I really want.
One that I will, hopefully, have forever and a day.
So. I finally bit the bullet.
I went to a Jeep dealership and bought a Wrangler.
I won't get into detail about how crappy the salesman and dealership ended up being.
Let's just say, I will never recommend Colorado Chrysler Jeep to anyone.
Anyway, I can't take a photo yet of my actual Jeep yet because it's apparently on a train, making it's way from Ohio to Colorado. September 2 is when I should be able to pick it up (providing I don't get mislead again). So, in the meantime, here's a stock photo of the Jeep I should am getting:
2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport
2 door
hardtop
MANUAL!
(do you even know how hard these are apparently hard to find?)
It even has power doors and locks
(initially, I was just looking for bare bones basic)
I plan on having so much fun with this thing.
I will travel all of Colorado with it.
I even have a page on my Pinterest dedicated to places I plan on visiting in Colorado (and other spots too).
I can't even wait.
-Nicole
No comments:
Post a Comment