Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Life is better...

I quit the job at Talbots.  I had to, it was just too much with the new work schedule at LM.  I started with LM on 24 Oct.  Talk about exciting!!  I also eventually got my last paycheck from selling my leave with the AF.  I also took the Volvo to the transmission shop and it's costing half of what I expected.  I better not really count my chickens before they hatch though, it's still being worked on!!  Anyway, the price I was given was about $2300.  Not too bad.  We'll see once they are truly done fixing it.  Back to the new job...  it's been good so far.  I mean, I've only been in official training for 3 days, so who can complain?!  The roommate situation is working out so far also.

Is anyone out there listening? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment