Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

{Life is good}

So, the whole roommate situation has still been working out so far. The only issue I have has been getting her to keep me safe by shutting the garage door! LOL  I'm not sure what issues she may have with me yet other than my big mouth. I was drunk and called her easy and said I was being serious about it.  Soooo not what I meant. It sobered me quickly.


Work at LM has being going well so far.  I certified on my first position.  I should probably have stuck with the 
Charles Schwab job though.  At least I was confident in myself doing that type of work.  I have no confidence in myself with this career field.  Bad move.  :(  That's the only issue I really have though with work.  There has been a new development pertaining to work and my personal life but I'm not quite sure how I feel about it yet.  I guess it depends on where it goes.  How it works out.  I don't know.  What I do know is that I'm very confused about it.

Metts invited me to their Christmas Party/Dinner tonight.  Well, this evening; it's at 4pm.  I said I would make an apple pie.  I'm beginning to regret that though since I don't feel like baking.  I've not done much cooking lately.

The Volvo is fixed and I've shown it to two people so far who were interested in buying it.  The first guy never got back with me until like 2 weeks later.  The second person test drove it for her brother and sent a txt saying they were interested in buying it but then when I talked to her on the phone she said he would call me about it, that he had questions.  So, I'm not sure.  I just want it G.O.N.E.

So, I guess I'd best get up and get to the grocery store to buy the apples (and hopefully, an apple slicer) for my apple pie.  I also have to buy a gift for my Secret Santa. The theme is "As Seen on TV."  So, it won't be hard to find, just hard to chose!   :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment