Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

{The Perks of Being a Wallflower}

So, I just watched that movie, "The Perks of Being a Wallflower."

Wow. It was an incredibly beautiful movie.  If you've not seen it, I highly recommend you watch it and make sure your box of tissues are nearby.

In another world, I know I no longer have to worry about the boy mentioned in my post the other night.   It doesn't matter if he's not interested or not.
*Update*
Fine. I'll post my true feelings on this. Even though I was crazy, insanely confused in that last post, I still feel rejected. There, I said it. Anyway, a friend on the facebizzy made a post and it made me feel 10 times better and she doesn't even know it. I post hardly anything on FB anymore, unless it's about my runs. So, what was it she said? Here it is...
"Rejection is God's way of saying, "Wrong direction.""
Beautiful, right?
*End Update* ;)

Today I did week 2, day 1 of the couch to 5k program. It wasn't as good as the last run, but it still wasn't bad considering it was much cooler today and I was freezing my ass off. It felt good though. 



I ran across a quote today that I absolutely loved in all its simplicity.








No comments:

Post a Comment