Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

{Charming Charlie, you light up my life}

Charming Charlie. What a great place. Honestly, part of me does not like this place because there's so much to see that it can be quite overwhelming. They separate their items by color. They sell jewelry, purses, shoes, and clothing. If you can think of a color, this place has it. The one thing they do not sell are plain pieces.

If anyone follows me on Pinterest, then you may have seen this shirt I pinned from Very Jane.


I fell in love as soon as I saw this shirt but got to the Very Jane website too late! It was completely sold out and I was pretty bummed. I even went to Ruby Bloom Boutique, the original site selling the shirt. Nada. Mother trucker.

So, can you imagine my happiness when I saw this shirt at Charming Charlie's?!


It's not exactly the same but it will do for sure. I cannot wait to wear this shirt with a pair of skinny jeans and brown boots. *Daydreaming of Fall*  The stripes are navy, by the way. They look black in the picture though.

I also snagged the cutest little owl ring and bird necklace.

 

I suppose that's it for now. I've got school work to get to. Yay.




No comments:

Post a Comment