Crap it's been way too long.
Now that school is {pretty much} over I can devote some time to the blog again.
School isn't quite over for me because I still need to take one more test.
It's a test for Intro to Philosophy so I don't have to take the actual class.
Womp Womp
I should find out sometime after Jan 31 if I got accepted to the Graduate School I applied to.
I {really} hope I got accepted since it's the only school I've applied to. o_O
For the weight loss part of my life... Well, it's really more of a weight gain.
I've gained back every.single. effin. pound I lost earlier this year.
I am working on getting back on track though.
For instance, last night I {really} wanted to make the cinnamon rolls my mom bought and are in my fridge.
I even went so far as to go into the kitchen with the intent of making them.
Mind you, this was at 10:30pm.
I opened the first cabinet looking for the pan.
I opened the 2nd cabinet looking for the pan.
I did not see the pan.
I turned around and saw the packet of ranch dressing on the counter, of which my intent was to make a homemade dressing using plain Greek yogurt.
What do I do?
I make the dressing.
I cut-up a Roma tomato.
I cut-up 1/2 a cucumber.
I drizzle that homemade dressing on top and, Voila!
It IS what I ate instead.
I've been exercising off and on but more off than on.
I'm working on that also.
I got a Polar HRM watch and strap for Christmas so hopefully that will motivate me more.
I want to SEE how many calories I am burning.
I will work on using this blog to keep track of what's working and what's not working for me.
Oh, and I did decide to go through with cutting my hair.


No comments:
Post a Comment