So, about a week and a half ago I finally tried out a Boxing class.
It was an insanely intense workout.
I hated it.
I loved it.
Seriously, it made me sign up for that gym it was so awful but wonderful.
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to go back yet since that first class.
I am looking forward to trying out their kickboxing class also.
Because they are a smaller gym, the class times for boxing and kickboxing are limited and with my crazy schedule, it makes it harder to attend during the 4 days I work.
A week ago I tried snowboarding for the first time also
A week of firsts!!
Snowboarding was a lot of fun and I definitely learned some things.
For one, and most importantly, stay on the bunny slopes until I get comfy and know how to "steer" and stop.
Steering and stopping are key.
Here are a few photo's from that day.
I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I fell.
The 2nd run I did was the scariest to me. I'm afraid of heights so coming down the mountain scared me the most. Crazy, right? I was lucky though and had 2 different friends stay with me on each run (the bunny and scary one). Overall, it was good times and I'll definitely go again.
I'm anxious to get it down pat so I can enjoy it fully. :)
I had 2 really hard falls which made me thankful for the helmets.
The rest were easy falls.
I had lots of bumps and bruises though.
I didn't take a photo of the one directly below my ass cheek. haha
A week ago I tried snowboarding for the first time also
A week of firsts!!
Snowboarding was a lot of fun and I definitely learned some things.
For one, and most importantly, stay on the bunny slopes until I get comfy and know how to "steer" and stop.
Steering and stopping are key.
Here are a few photo's from that day.
![]() |
| This is actually the view on the way home. |
![]() |
| Loveland Ski Resort |
![]() |
| My mom and myself |
![]() |
| These ski lifts go up to the 2nd run I did (and should not have done). |
![]() |
| If you notice, there's a Y. The right side is where the bunny slope comes out at. The left side is where the 2nd run I did comes out at (and the harder runs as well). |
The 2nd run I did was the scariest to me. I'm afraid of heights so coming down the mountain scared me the most. Crazy, right? I was lucky though and had 2 different friends stay with me on each run (the bunny and scary one). Overall, it was good times and I'll definitely go again.
I'm anxious to get it down pat so I can enjoy it fully. :)
I had 2 really hard falls which made me thankful for the helmets.
The rest were easy falls.
I had lots of bumps and bruises though.
I didn't take a photo of the one directly below my ass cheek. haha








Snow boarding sounds like so much fun minus the bruises.
ReplyDeleteLauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/