Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

I'm sick!! And I want my Mommy!!

Blah.  I've not felt good all weekend.  It felt mostly like a sinus infection but now I don't know.  Lots and lots of sneezing and just generally feeling like crap.  I felt worse after eating that pineapple chicken I made.  I woke up at 5 am from stomach cramps.  If it weren't for my neighbor having some as well, I'd think it was food poisoning from the chicken. :^/  I HATE being sick.  It's the most depressing thing ever.  I've not eaten hardly anything at all today.  I've been trying to drink water though.  I should probably get some Gatorade or something like it.



On a side note, I came across this blog by happenstance and I LOVE this guy's artwork.  I think it's absolutely amazing.  As much as I like photography and being crafty, I do wish I could paint like this guy and others like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment