Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Some news is better than no news...

When I got into work this morning I had an email waiting for me from LM.  They needed more security background information paperwork and a credit release form signed.  As happy as I am to hear from them, even for that little bit of information, I'm still nervous!!  It's HIGHLY doubtful they will have an answer back by next week.  So, I've been applying for jobs online.  Hopefully, I'll get something that will start soon and won't have to worry about it; even if it's just a small part-time job.  Some money coming in is better than no money coming in.

I also found out today I'll have to re-take the drivers license test in order to get a Colorado DL (this more than likely would have happened for GA as well).  I apparently waited 8 months too long!! Grrrrr!!!  Stupid procrastination!!  I thought I was good since I am still in the military but after a license has been expired for longer than a year, with no extension from my home state, it doesn't matter.

Sooo!!!  Now, I have to get an instruction permit after passing the written test with a vision test.  THEN, I can make an appointment to take the driving test.  Great.


No comments:

Post a Comment