Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

{Last shopping spree of the year...}

Today I made my way over to Old Navy and the Park Meadows Mall. Boy oh Boy. Everything I bought today was on sale. Luckily, I work in an environment that's more casual but I can get away with wearing dressier clothes when I work during the day (I also work night shifts).


 Ready to shop!





Old Navy
Black Puffer Vest on sale for 1/2 off
Skinny khaki's on sale for $15
I ended up not getting the skinny jeans


The Classic Navy Sweater                                                         Coral & Navy Striped
Sweaters on sale for $15                                                               Great Sale
Too cute!
Sale item
This shirt I'm loving!
On sale also

Banana Republic
Seen above with Old Navy's Classic Red Cardigan (on sale)

So, one great thing about Old Navy... I always forget if they have a military discount or not. I asked for it and the cashier said they usually only give it on Monday's but she'd ring my stuff up with it anyway! How awesome is that?! So, not only was everything I purchased on sale, I got an additional 10% off.

At Banana Republic, they were having a pretty good sale as well. Your purchases were 40% off before 1pm and 25% off after 1pm. I decided on their polka dot shirt. Sooo many things I can pair it with!

I also found this Outfit Posts that has some great ideas. She even goes so far as to make a few One Suitcase blogs that are amazing.

One happy woman.



No comments:

Post a Comment