Ok, I guess he's not really a puppy anymore at 3 years old! That's 28 in dog years. He's almost as old as I am now. ;) haha So, since we didn't get to the dog park yesterday, I took Gandalf today. He had
such a good time! I could see it in the smile on his face as he ran around like a maniac at the park and the way he's passed out on the couch right now. Too bad for him he's about to get a bath to have him go from Gandalf the Grey (dirty dog) to Gandalf the White. I know, I know... I'm a huge dork! Here are some photographs of him having fun!
 |
| Back in the car, ready to go home. |
He did so good at the park! One thing I noticed is he definitely got possessive of any toy he was playing with. If another dog tried to come over to play with that toy, he'd growl at them! He's never done that before. Other than that, he played well. When it was time to go, I took his leash out of my pocket, told him it was time to go, to get some food and he followed me to the gate with no issues. Well, now it's time for his bath. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment