Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

{This little piggy went shopping}

Today was a pretty good day. I'm actually really tired right now, which is a good thing. I woke up pretty early, thanks to a telemarketer. I'd originally woken up at like 6 something but then fell back asleep until that call around 8 something.  I had to check out all of the social media pages I go to then. I probably check out way too much stuff, but it's just Gandalf and I right now, so who cares. South African guy is still chatting me up, which is a good thing I guess considering I won't meet him at his place.  Anyway, when I finally woke up I headed over to Target to see about finding a calendar. I found the cutest pig calendar I just had to buy.

Isn't it adorable?!  Anyway, so I also bought a new pair of workout shorts and t-shirt for myself as well as a navy blue cardigan for my sister for our family photographs. Have I mentioned how excited I am for these pictures? I think mostly because I'll be taking them and I'm excited for the experience.

So, after shopping I headed over to the gym. I was really NOT looking forward to this workout, but did it anyway and I felt so much better after working out. I am really disgusted not happy with the way I look right now. I mean I workout so much more than I use to and I am GAINING weight. Really? I just don't get it. Oh well, Once I get back home from Texas I am going to start attempting to eat better. I'd start now but the funds are low from all this shopping I've been doing. I'm a firm believer in the, "Why wait until til tomorrow what you can begin today" type of saying.

There are also bills I need to get paid off. I seriously cannot wait until they are gone. It's not too bad, just enough to piss me off.  I've bought all of my Christmas gifts with cash though (ok, really my debit card but it's  the same thing really) and nothing is on credit. I just need to pay off those other credit accounts.  Three credit accounts remaining!!  I'm not including my car though. I figure I'll always have a car payment.



No comments:

Post a Comment