Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

{What's for dinner, Denver?}

I haven't made homemade Alfredo in quite some time.  My first attempt was here, back in 2011. It was just okay, from what I remember. I enjoyed it at the time since I've never made it before. After a few attempts though, I do realize it was just okay, but it wasn't bad.

My second attempt I loved. I thoroughly enjoyed this one.  It was quite yummy!

The third attempt was today.  I thought I would try a different recipe than the last two. It is okay.  I almost wish I would have just used the second attempt recipe.  It tastes more like Parmesan cheese than anything else.  With the last recipe, it was a perfect blend of all ingredients.  I added ground beef, cayenne pepper, Zatarain's, onion flakes, and pressed garlic to the recipe.

I can say, for future Alfredo recipe's, I'll more than likely always use the recipe from my second attempt.


The final product, with bowtie pasta, milk in my awesome glass I bought at King Sooper's, and, of course, garlic bread. 




No comments:

Post a Comment